Wednesday, August 5, 2015

School Supply Haul 2015 - 2016


Hello everyone, today I will be doing a back to school supplies haul. I don't know about you but I love stationery supplies and organizing them. I get super excited when it's time for back to school because I get to go shopping.

I went to Target, Wal-Mart, and a few other stores and I still haven't got everything I need. Enough chit-chat, let's get started!
This is my backpack. I purchased it at Zumiez for $45. Guys, I literally had to go to three different stores to find this backpack, but it was worth it because it is so cute and comfortable.
Next, I got an Avery 3 inch binder in black. This was about $8 at Wal-Mart. I'm thinking about making a Lilly Pulitzer inspired binder cover, but I'm open to suggestions.
I got 2 sets of 20 sheet protectors. These were a dollar each at Wal-Mart.
I saw some really cute dividers at Target, but they were $4. I got these instead. They were only 50 cents at Wal-Mart.
Also, I just got 2 packs of plain college ruled notebook paper.
Now on to the fun stuff. I got one notebook from Target, it's gold and glittery and it says don't kill my vibes. How cute is that and it was only $2. I also got a pink and cardboard striped composition book for the same price. I got an ombre teal and silver chevron comp book with a pink spine. It was also $2.
I got 8 pocket folders with brads. 4 are pink and 4 are teal. They were 40 cents each at Wal-Mart.
I got this black quilted makeup bag for $4 at Wal-Mart. I plan on using it as a pencil pouch.
If that other case isn't big enough I'll use this teal binder pouch also. I got it a few years ago from Target.
I bought a pack of 24 Dixon pencils at Wal-Mart for a dollar. Aren't they cute?
I prefer mechanical pencils, so I bought a 50 pack of up&up pencils for $3.50 at Target.
These are just some Bic crystal pens I had on hand.
Oh My Gosh! These are my new favorite pens. They are the Pilot G-2 pens. I love them so much because they write so smoothly. I got the polka dot pack of 5 for $5.50 at Target. I got the single teal pen at Walgreens for $2.
These are just a 4 pack of Bic highlighters that I got at Target for $1.50.
One of my classes required colored pencils. These were a dollar at Target.
I got some scissors at Target, but I forgot how much they were.
This is my favorite brand of pencil sharpener. They work so good. I got this for $2 at Kroger.
This pack of erasers were 50 cents at Target.

These pencil toppers are the high polymer erasers. They were a dollar at Wal-Mart. 
I got these ear buds for a dollar at Dollar Tree.


Last but not least is my Mead planner. It was $8 at Target. I really like the layout and it is so cute. I hope that this will help me stay organised.

Sorry that this post was so long, but I hope you enjoyed it. Comment down below if you think that I should do a clothing haul.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment