Monday, August 15, 2016

2016 - 2017 School Supply Haul

Hey guys, I'm gonna be a freshman this year and decided to do another back to school haul. My theme was pink, black, white, and gold. Without further ado, let's get started.

This is my backpack it's by Betsey Johnson. Ain't it cute?


The 1 inch binder with polka dots is from Target, and the 1 1/2 inch binder with the pink stripe is from Office Depot.



To go in the binder, I got these gold polka dot dividers from Target and paper from Office Depot.


All the folders were from Office Depot. I chose all white and got one glittery.




From Office Depot, I got a matching glittery notebook, a gold geometric notebook and a coloring composition book. From Target, I got pink notebooks and a gold glittery notebook that says "girls run the world." I thought that was so cute.


I got index cards with a gold glittery cover and a white lace pencil bag from Office Depot.


I got colored pencils, erasers, ear buds, and a pencil sharpener.


I got mechanical pencils, Papermate flair pens, and highlighters.

That's all for now. Hope you enjoy this post!





No comments:

Post a Comment