Thursday, August 13, 2015

2015 - 2016 School Clothing Haul

Hello everybody, as you can tell by the title this is my clothing haul. I will list where I got the item and the price. Let's get started.


I got this romper at Target. It was on clearance for $12. I really like it and I think that I will wear it on the first day of school.
 


Next, I got this shirt from Ross it was $9. I have been wanting a chambers shirt for a long time, so I'm glad I found one for so cheap. These jeans are from Kohl's and they were on clearance for $4. They are a fuchsia color if you can't tell from the picture.


This shirt is from Kohl's. It was on sale for $8. It is super cute and perfect for fall.

 This sweater is also from Kohl's it was $7.It is super comfy and cute. I love it!


OMG! This lace baseball jacket is so cute. I got it at Ross for $10. It's amazing and I love it!



All of these jeans were from Kohl's, and they were $20 each.
These Nike's were $50 at Academy. Aren't they cute?
Last but not least, are my white converse. They were $50 from Journey's. 

That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed this post. Bye! 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment