Thursday, June 4, 2015

My First Birchbox

Hey my lovelies, as you know I'm addicted to subscription boxes. I love to watch unboxings on youtube. If you think I should make an unboxing video feel free to comment down below. Without further ado, let's get started.





This month's box was curated by Cupakes & Cashmere. Isn't the print adorable?


I got Marcelle Hydra-C Energizing Hydrating Gel. It retails for $24 full sized. I wasn't really impressed because it was just a basic moisturizer. Next, I received Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream. The retail value is $34 full size. OMG I absolutely love this product. It gets rid of dark circles with one use. I put it on every morning and it instantly makes me look more awake.


Also, I got Parlor Moisturizing Sea Salt Spray. It retails for $24 full size. I have heard so much about about sea salt spray, so I couldn't wait to try it out. I have slightly wavy hair and this enhanced it. I really like this product. I recieved Limited Edition Harvey Prince Hello Perfume. I always here great reviews about this product, but I didn't like it at all. It smells like something my grandma would wear. 


Finally, I got Coastal Scents Revealed 3. It seems like a good quality eyeshadow, but the colors are so bold I would never wear them.

Overall, I think this was a pretty good first box and I can't wait to see what I get next month.


No comments:

Post a Comment