Sunday, July 26, 2015

Perfect Planners!

As you all know, I will be going into eighth grade this year. I LOVE to go school supply shopping. Last year, I had trouble staying organized, so this year I decided to get a planner. I haven't decided which one I wanted to get, but here are the contenders.
1.) Lilly Pulitzer Small Agenda-Wild Confetti: I think that this planner is really cute and fun. I like the layout and the fact that it has tabs. I also like the medium size in Tusk in Sun.


2.)May Designs Planner: This planner is adorable! It has a nice layout, and I love the quote. Also, all academic planners are 25% off, but the sale ends today. The one thing I dislike about this planner is that they don't have any tabs.

3.)Blue Sky Kara Weekly/Monthly Planner: This planner is amzing. I love the layout and the design. It also has tabs. Plus it matches the backpack I got which you can find here.

Those are my top three favorite planners right now. Which one do you think I should get? If you know of any other great planners, please comment down below.




No comments:

Post a Comment