Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My First Julep Box

Lately, I have been addicted to subscription boxes. I heard of Julep from a friend and decided to give it a try. I was able to get the spring fling welcome box for only $2.99. That was an amazing deal.



In the box I got three nail polishes and one lip gloss. The nail polish colors were Vicki (pink), Flora (purple), and Shelly (mint).



My nails were painted with Vicki, and the accent nail was Flora. I really liked the colors and think that they are great for spring. The overall quality of the polish was pretty good. It is very thick with great coverage. 


I absolutely love the lip gloss. The shade is Graceful, which is a gorgeous soft pink. It isn't sticky like other lip glosses. Also, it smells amazing like cotton candy shoved in a bottle. 

Overall, I think that this box was a great value for only $2.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment