Saturday, June 27, 2015

Top 15 Backpacks

Hey y'all, this is gonna be my first post in my back to school series. I have compiled a list of my 15 favorite backpacks for the 2015-2016 School year. I'm going into eighth grade this year and I'm super excited. Without further ado, let's get started!
1.) Multi Photo Floral Digibreak Backpack: I really like this backpack because it has a lot of pockets and it's a really cute print. I especially like the tiny pocket for your phone.($40)
2.)Coral Peaches Zinnia Right Pack Expressions Backpack: This backpack is similar to the last one, but it doesn't have a cellphone pocket. This bag is really big and durable plus it has a nice print.($64)
3.)Slate Rose-6 Caribbean Backpack: I LOVE this print, but I don't know how I feel about the brown pocket. I've never had a Roxy backpack, so I'm not sure how durable it is.($40)

4.)Empyre Emily Arrow Print Rucksack Backpack: This backpack is adorable, but I don't know if it is big enough to hold all my school supplies. I still like it though. ($45)
5.)Empyre Emily Mint Black Tribal Rucksack Backpack: This backpack is really cute, but I don't know how big it is. I also don't know if it is durable.I think it's the same size as the last bag.($45)
6.)Empyre Olga Mint Tribal Backpack: This backpack is nice, but I think it would get dirty easily. It seems thinner than an average backpack.($25)
7.)Empyre Serene Blackberry & Mint Tribal Rucksack Backpack: I LOVE THIS BAG. It is adorable I think this might be my favorite bag ever. I just wish that i knew if it is big enough to hold all my stuff.($45)
8.)Empyre Serene Elephant Rucksack Backpack:I am obsessed with elephants, so I love this bag. In the description it says it is perfect for the classroom. I guess that means it's big enough.($45)
9.)Empyre Serene Mint & Tribal Rucksack Backpack: I wanted a similar bag last year, but I didn't get it. I really like this one though. ($45)

10.)JanSport Superbreak Galaxy Backpack: I LOVE galaxy print, and this bag has a lot of pockets, so it's perfect for me.($40)
11.)Jansport® Superbreak Purple Night Ombre Backpack: This is a large backpack with an adorable ombre print. It's also a very good price.($36)
12.)NILA ANTHONY Geometric Print Backpack: This bag is cute, but I'm afraid I would ruin it by getting it dirty.($48)
13.)Ramble Backpack Gray:This bag is nice. It is made of canvas, so it should be durable. Also, it is cheap.($34)
14.)Roxy Crochet Backpack Natural: I like the crochet detail on the pocket, but I'm worried I'll get this bag dirty.($50)
15.)Honey Yellow-6 Shadow Swell Backpack: This is a great big bag. I like the pattern, but I'm not too crazy about the color.

I like all of these bags. I don't know which one I should get. Comment down below and whichever one gets the most votes I'll buy.



















No comments:

Post a Comment