Sunday, July 12, 2015

Mini Lush Haul

Hey guys, I just went to Lush for the very first time and I'm in love. I wanted to buy everything in the store. Without further ado, let's get started.


1.)Ickle Baby Bot: I got this bath bomb for my little brother, and he loved it. It smelled so good. The water turned a pretty sky blue.


2.)Phoenix Rising: I LOVE THIS BATH BOMB. It smells like apples and cinnamon. I think this is my favorite bath bomb I have tried so far. The water was a deep purple with small pieces of glitter.


3.)Granny Takes A Dip: This bath bomb was really pretty when it was dissolving, but the water ended up being gray. I wasn't that fond of the smell either.


4.)The Comforter: This is a bubble bar, and it smells delicious like blackberries. I only used an eighth of the bar and the tub was filled with bubbles.

Overall, I enjoyed all of the products I got and would definitely purchase most of them again. I love Lush! What is your favorite product from there?



No comments:

Post a Comment